11:00 am - 3:00 pm
Date(s): Saturday, May 10
Time: 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
Ready for a new friend this spring?
Once again we are partnering with our local SPCA and Humane Society to hold an adoptathon at our location! (yes originally we said May 3rd but due to circumstances beyond our control the date has been moved forward one week)
Mark this special date on your calendar! There will be cats, dogs ready to go home with you right then, right there – plus an album of others that are only a car ride away!
For more information about the SPCA & Humane Society you can visit their website (http://www NULL.wellandhumanesociety NULL.org/) too!
In addition to matching pets with new parents, we’re partnering to hosting a donation drive too, so there is no need to wait to make a difference for those animals and pets who have no one to go home to right now.
BBQ event at the Farm & Country entrance. Mmm… it’s our first one of the year… can’t ya just smell the BBQ goodies ?!
Our local parentless pet centres are in need of the following items:
- Canned Cat, Kitten, Dog & Puppy Food
- Toys & Treats
- Small Animal Food (Rabbits, Guinea Pigs)
- Small Animal Cages for Rabbits, Hamsters, Guinea Pigs and/or Rats
- Small Animal Bedding, excluding Pine or Cedar
- Non-Clumping Cat Litter
- Office Supplies i.e. pens, highlighters, photocopy paper and post-it notes
- (and remember the biggest wish is to find ) FOREVER HOMES
We hope to see you – come in so please – come have a burger, donate whatever you can and spread some of that GrandErie love by being part of something great: helping save lives!